WHAT WE DO
PLACEMENT OF RISKS
- Assessing, determining and advising on the Client’s actual Insurance/Reinsurance needs.
- Assisting in evolving appropriate Schedule of Insurance/Reinsurance for each Policy.
- Negotiate on behalf of the Client Premium Rates, Policy Terms/Conditions and Warranties considered equitable within current market trend.
- Presentation of data to Insurers in the form required for Policy underwriting to facilitate issuance of Policy documents.
- And upon receipt of such Policy Documents from the Insurer, Cross-checking the Figures, Terms, Conditions, Warranties, etc, to eliminate error of any type or sometimes the imposition of certain terms which may vitiate a claim, all such flaws to be effectively rectified before passing on the documents to the Insured.
CONTINUOUS SERVICE AND RISK ASSESSMENT
- The Broker or Consultant visits the Insured’s premises at regular intervals, observes the operations, employees and equipment with a view to highlighting areas of exposure yet uninsured and other relevant matters.
- We draw the Client’s attention to new laws or Regulations affecting their Insurances.
- We monitor Annual Renewals, remind the Client a month in advance, and organize review of existing Insurance arrangements at every Renewal Anniversary.
- We assist the Client in monitoring on Claims Documentations, and presentations to the Insurers.
- We assist and guide Client on Claims Documentations and presentations to the Insurers.
- We negotiate the basis and figures of settlement and obtain final payment for the Client